Before returning any garment, please email us.
Clergy Image shirts are not pre-made, off-the-shelf designs, rather they are semi-custom, where you choose the Collar style, Sleeve, and Shirt/Dress length. If your garment doesn’t fit, you can return it within 60 days, and we will exchange it or alter it as needed. We would prefer you send the garments back to us to make alterations instead of doing them yourself or having them done elsewhere. This means we can make notes about the changes for future garments.
If the mistake is ours, we will email you a Return Shipping Label and, in most cases, provide alterations free of charge. If you have not provided all the measurements we have requested or provided inaccurate measurements and your garment does not fit, we will exchange it or alter it as needed. However, you will be responsible for return shipping, alterations and shipping back to you.
You may return garments for a full refund, provided they are not worn. If the garments have been worn, you may return them within 60 days for a credit of 50% of the purchase price. Returns that have been worn will be donated to seminaries for new seminarians in need of garments free of charge.
Because of the semi-custom nature of the product, the time between ordering and shipping varies. We will email you when your order ships. Our products are shipped via USPS. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
Collection of Personal Information
When you use our Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number. By giving us such information, you consent to us using it for shipping and marketing purposes. You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures. If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
The term 'Clergy Image' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is P.O. Box 475 Vacaville CA United States 95696. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.